What I'm Sipping ...

Well ... right now I'm sipping a brew of Cafe arabica (commonly called coffee) ... but that's not the point . . . 

To you Listeners, I have a challenge: Offer a post from time to time with an herbal beverage that you are enjoying - with or without a photo. In this season of increasing cold, I know you all are sipping warm and nourishing and enjoyable beverages. In this season of celebration and festivities, I know that many of you are sipping warming and enjoyable herbal beverages of the spirited kind!

So share your sippers with us!

To Those Who Listen With Us: Post your comments and share your green-inspired beverages too!

Slainte!

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, great idea! I'll have to break out the good cups ;O)

Lucas said...

I enjoy drinking earl grey tea, mate tea (Ilex paraguariensis, we use it to make 'chimarrĂ£o' too), apple tea, capuccino, and juice(I love raspberry, grape, blackberry,mango and orange juice).
Actually, here in my country, Brazil, is summer, so, it's pretty hot.