Join us for World Fire Cider Day of Action!

Get ready for World Fire Cider Day of Action! What can you do, you ask? Well, no matter where you are in the world, you can start here:
Learn more and Take Action!
➽ Make yourself a big batch of fire cider!
Sign the Petition!
➽ Flood the Market ~ sell your own version of Fire Cider!
➽ Support the Boycott call stores in your area and let them know about the issue.
Donate to the legal fund to support the amazing legal team!

I'll be starting my day getting fired up with a shot of Fire Cider, and then straining some versions I started before the ground froze a couple months ago. I may make a bean soup and add a shot of it... and a salad with olive oil and Fire Cider. Oh my... so Good and Good for you!

And in the evening I'll be hosting a Free Fire Cider Action & Education Potluck at my Walk in the Woods studio in sunny Winsted, Connecticut. Join us if you're in the area!

rose
Walk in the Woods, LLC
Whiting Mills suite 310


2 comments:

Carol said...

♥ I've never made my own but have used it often ... perhaps this year I'll make my own as I'm currently out but may have to order a batch also to hold me over until mine is done.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Be sure to order it from an herbalist, Carol, not the company we're boycotting because of the trademark issue ~ thanks!